How many units are in Sweetwater?
- 839 total: 399 Single-Family homes, 282 Carriage Homes (The Tides), 30 Villas (Tides II), and 128 Condominiums (Sandpiper)
How many homeowners’ associations are within Sweetwater?
- The Sweetwater Master Association encompasses 3 sub-associations (Sandpiper Village Condominium, Tides Condominium, and Tides II Condominium). The Single-Family homes do not belong to a separate sub-association but are included as part of the Master Association.
When was the community built?
- They broke ground in 2006 and the construction and sale of our last sub-association, Tides II, was completed in 2016.
Is construction completed?
Does the community have age restrictions?
- The owner of the home must be at least 55 years of age. Also, no one residing within the home may be less than 19.
Does the association provide trash pickup service?
- No, the Homeowners Association itself does not provide trash pickup service. However, the trash service for single family homes is provided by the City of Jacksonville. Trash pickup for the other units in Sweetwater are contracted separately through their respective associations.